Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Blog

I believe that if there wasn’t any TV, internet, movies etc... I would focus more on school, books and other stuff. I would most likely be reading every day and night because my imagination would be my TV where I could imagine things from the story as I am reading and could pretend I’m in it as well. I would have been one of the best readers and would have loved to read. I would spend my free time mostly in the outdoors where I could play and hang out with friends. I would have tried every single sport. I would always have good grades and not fail any of my classes because there wouldn’t be anything that would distract me from getting them. Homework would have been easier to focus on and would have been always completed. I would have grown up as a successful person and have knowledge of my own. That’s how I view it but don’t want it to seem that all electronic things are bad. Only if you use them the proper way, life would be easier with them, then without them. I mean we can learn about every country or state with the internet or learn stuff on YouTube. If there's time we can really use the electronics but only in a proper time. 

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you; I would be reading so much more and being much more active if it weren't for internet, movies, and technology in general. Do you think that now since you have written this and you have said that you "would always have good grades and not fail any of your classes" that you might try to strive to achieve this? I also agree that electronics aren't bad; there is just a time when it is appropriate to use them and a time when it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i all so agree with pedro because technology is not bad but it have times when you can you it and when you just cant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pedro - I agree that technology is not all bad. I would certainly be lost without it, but that doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing. Also, in regards to you saying that you would have a love of reading without technology, you still have time to do that! - Ms. Pederson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Agree With You I Would Be Outside More Instead Of Being On The Computer Or Constantly Texting. Technology Is Not All That Bad Because It Has Helped Us Get Really Advanced In Many Ways!
    Good Job Brown Bean ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree if technology was never invented then i woulod be a straight a b student. I also agree with him because technology actually helped us improve our life but changed our society for good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you that without technology people would focus on other important things then being on the internet or on facebook and not doing anything productive. I also agree that technology isn't a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete